General Questions and Information
We want to hear from you. If you have a general question, want more information on our services, or have feedback to provide, fill out the form below.
Credentialing and Claims History Requests
To request a claim history, credentialing verification, or loss run report, select an institution from the drop-down menu below.
Although we provide insurance coverage for these institutions, each individual institution is responsible for their own claim histories, credentialing verifications, and loss run reports. If you are looking for any of this documentation, you MUST contact our subscriber institutions’ respective credentialing departments directly.
Should you require additional credentialing assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further direction and contact information.
Please select an institution:
- No Institution Selected -
- All Children’s Health System
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Turnaround time: This high-volume office processes claims on a first-in, first-out basis.
- Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Columbia University College of Physicians/Surgeons
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital
- Lawrence Hospital
- Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University
Turnaround time is 2-4 weeks.
- FF Thompson Health System
- Highland Hospital
- Jones Memorial Hospital
- Noyes Memorial Hospital
- St. James Mercy Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Partners Health System
Turnaround time is same or next day.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Northeast Medical Group
- Lawrence + Memorial
- Yale Community Physicians
- Yale School of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Turnaround time is 21 business days.
While MCIC is based in Burlington, Vermont, our two offices are located in Atlanta, Georgia, and New York, New York.
Executive Management, Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Underwriting